My time is valuable + so is yours. If you are late for your appointment, your session cannot be extended beyond the time allotted. You will simply lose that time. In turn, I promise to honor our appointments + be on time as well.
I have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you have to change, cancel or reschedule your appointment, please let me know as soon as possible. Emergencies arise and I am an understanding person. Communication is key here. If you do not show up for a schedule appointment, you'll be charged a $20 fee on or before your next appointment. I allow one missed appointment in my practice. With clients who have missed or not shown up for an appointment, all future appointments must be paid for in advance.
State and Federal Law
I am not a licensed physician, nor are energy healing services licensed or controlled in most states. As your healer, I am responsible for knowing any applicable State and/or Federal laws that may apply to me, and for disclosing those laws to you. Since it is likely that any laws regarding crystal healing will change over time, I also encourage you to research and stay informed on current laws and to bring any changes to my attention.
to be a Hibiscus Moon Certified Crystal Healer
In addition to my commitment to a professional Code of Ethics, I completed a sequence of classes through the Certification Program and achieved a passing average grade of 75% or higher on the required corresponding assignments. Further, I was required to perform healing sessions reviewed by my instructor and clients for effectiveness and professionalism, and otherwise encouraged to continue hands-on training in my practice. I received an Official Certificate of Completion to be qualified to use the letters CCH after my name and earned 18 Continuing Education Units with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork. If you have not already done so, you may request to see my Certificate at any time or a current list of my other qualifications.
In addition to my Advanced Crystal Master (and my Certified Crystal Healer) certification, as well as continuing efforts to educate myself on the techniques used in my practice, I am also a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and an Interfaith Minister through the Esoteric Interfaith Church, Inc. I hold a B.A. in Religion from Temple University.
Healer’s Commitments to You
As a Healer, part of my certification process through the Hibiscus Moon Certification Process included commitment to a Code of Ethics that requires professionalism, safety, and consistency in all healing practices. Thus, in my practice of the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Method, and as a Certified Crystal Healer, I have vowed to always:
1. Practice methods as taught during my Certification and use all precautionary measures;
2. Only perform massage, acupuncture, or acupressure if licensed to do so;
3. Preserve client confidentiality, and never share information learned during sessions with others or intake unless required by law;
4. Abstain from giving any medical diagnoses, interfering with the treatment of a licensed health care provider, or suggesting the use or change of use of any prescription, medication, or treatment;
5. Actively work on my own healing and education so as to embody and fully express the essence of Crystal Healing in every facet of my life;
6. Be responsible for the energy I bring into the healing space and into any transactions as a student or as a healer, always striving to be positive;
7. Never attempt to awaken Kundalini on others;
8. Be open to the continuing process of enhancing my professional qualifications, training, experience and skills;
9. Respect and value all energy workers and types of healing modalities, and refrain from making negative statements about others;
10. Encourage my clients to heal themselves, and assist them in their personal growth as well as their own crystal practice;
11. Treat my clients and their physical person with the greatest respect, and never engage in any illegal or immoral activity which hurts them, such as unsolicited touching of their genital area or breasts, asking them to disrobe, or sexual comments, jokes or references;
12. Abstain from the use of drugs or alcohol during all professional activities;
13. Be truthful in my advertising by openly discussing my training and background, what is offered in a crystal healing session, the fee that is charged, and the amount of time spent in sessions;
14. Educate my clients regarding the merit of crystal healing in conjunction with other medical treatments, and thoroughly explain that it does not guarantee a cure and is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment, but only a supplement to these treatments.
15. Learn and obey the most current local, state, and federal laws applicable to my practice.
Tarot Code of Ethics
I am a member of the American Tarot Association and adhere to their Code of Ethics for Tarot Readers, which state:
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I will represent honestly my Tarot qualifications, including educational credentials, levels of certification and experience.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the tarot reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
- I will respect my clients' right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
- I recognize that all ATA members have the same rights and obligations, and I will always respect and honor my co-members.
Unlike a spa service, giving a gratuity to your practitioner is not expected for our therapeutic sessions. At the same time, if you feel you really want to give your practitioner a gratuity, they will not be offended. They will gladly accept it.